Before You Book a Session!
It is important to read the Policies page on this site. It won’t take long. Just quick and very reasonable Terms & Conditions for our mutual benefit. (But if you don’t agree with it, you shouldn’t proceed!)
It is VITAL! that you do everything possible to find your accurate birth time. 15-minute leeways won’t bring you the result you’re after; and makes my job really, really hard!
Try to have your birth time confirmed from various sources:
- birth certificate (in some enlightened countries!)
- hospital record (worth calling them)
- your Baby Book
- your hospital wrist band! (some mothers keep these!)
- family memories (prod and pry!)
If you have a problem finding your accurate birth time, even if you have no idea at all,
please contact me for more unorthodox suggestions.
Now You’re Ready to Begin the Process:
- When you have your birth details together (date, place, time), click on any one of the ‘To the Booking Form!‘ buttons on my websites (there are two on this page)
- This takes you off-site to my encrypted form, where you can fill in all the details online. (There are also spaces there for including detailed comments—the more I know about your situation and present needs, the more research I can do for you via the asteroids in your birth-chart)
- I will then email you within 48 hours to arrange an appointment date & time
- You can then send me the agreed deposit fee for the session (normally 25%)
- I will then research your birth chart the day before your session (as long as the deposit has been received), using your freshly calculated personal list of 19,000+ asteroids—being the currently available list for astrological work, as of September 4 2016, from all the asteroids that have been officially named and registered via the Minor Planet Center (MPC). I will be searching for the specific asteroids that are resonating with the rest of your birth chart (This takes me the better part of a day, but is worth the effort.)
- Next day, you spend 2 hours with me (in person; or via voice or video call on the net) in consultation session #1: ‘The Big Picture’, for a thorough overview of your chart, purpose and any self-sabotaging areas. (For online sessions, I will email you a jpg image of your basic computer-generated astrology chart, prior to the session.)
After the Session:
- You pay the balance of the session fee that day, after the session has been completed
- Within 24 hours, I will send you an email containing:
- a pdf report of any specific resources I had mentioned during your session (such as book titles, videos, podcasts, websites, software, or references to teachers, courses, therapists, etc);
- a jpg image of my ‘messy’ work-copy of your birth-chart containing the asteroids we’d discussed;
- a private link to download the mp3 audio file of your session (less than 100MB) from my Google Drive folder. (You are also welcome to record the session live, yourself, on your own device)
- Session #2: ‘Zoom In’ If you haven’t already done so, you can then decide at your leisure when and if you’d like to book the next session (for 1 or 2 hours), which covers more of the finer details in your chart so that you can take advantage of your personally unique qualities (this is not a ‘personality’ reading!); assess your mind-set for success; and where you can clarify further any of the details from session #1.
Good to do this within 1 to 2 weeks of the first session (keep it fresh, and keep the momentum for change happening!).
No deposit is necessary for this session.
- Session #3: ‘Strategy Transit Session’ is then available to book for 30 minutes or 1 hour (extra time can be available for lengthier discussions, charged in 15-minute increments), so you can take advantage of the influences you will be under, personally, during the 6 months or year ahead.
No deposit necessary.
- Sessions #4, #5, #6, etc: ‘Progress Sessions’ (from 15 minutes to 2 hours) are then available for you to book at any time, for deeper work, reality-checks, or pep-talks during your challenging or growth times (see the Suggestions here)