Having an Exceptional Purpose enriches your life.
It also enriches the lives of others.
This is your inherent spiritual power,
which drives both genuine success and durable happiness.
— KERRIE REDGATE (from a forthcoming book)In early 2008, the world began a new 16-year astrological paradigm of Ethics, Personal Authority, and Responsibility.
This new paradigm has consequently evolved into the era of the entrepreneur & the solopreneur (and this shift will continue on into the next paradigm where specialist freelancing will be widespread).
Never before has it been possible for so many people, globally, to express their talents in unique, globally useful, and personally profitable ways.
This means that if you are to thrive, this current era actually demands that you find and express your uniqueness so as to become a trusted authority in your niche, even if you work within a company. It is your perceived value that is the key.
Your entire brain was ‘wired’
for a specific life-purpose at birth,
which is why you decided to incarnate
in the first place;
and why your specific Purpose & Talents
can be found in
your Astrology Chart:
a ‘screenshot’ of that moment
Firstly, here are the benefits from actually living your Exceptional Purpose:
- Being on-target with your essential Life-Purpose initiates your Plan, which always involves unexpected opportunities. Challenges will always be there, as usual, but the solutions will often be miraculous
- You will be living through your Heart and spiritual consciousness, which is the basis of the immune system—living ‘consciously’ keeps you healthier!
- You will be contributing to the upliftment of the human condition (and if you are still reading this, you are someone who has that potential)
- You will have a greater chance for success, as it is your originally chosen destiny: you won’t be pushing up-hill, trying to accomplish something your psyche was never equipped to do.
- You will be happier and inspired by your work, and this leads to happier relationships!
The tools for fulfilling an Exceptional Purpose have never been more easily accessible as they are right now. And opportunities are vast.
Sadly, many entrepreneurs still never get ‘to be’ because:
. . . However, unseen forces within your own subconscious mind can stifle your efforts to live an exceptional life.
- they lack confidence in their ideas, or
- they have never tried to fit their vision into the bigger picture of their lives, or
- their own psyches are running a subtle self-sabotage program that is either causing things to go wrong, or creating confusion as to what their actual Life Purpose or Unique Talents could be. This incredibly insidious sabotage can also trigger physical illnesses (this has also been a decades-long focus of my research).
Let’s look at these
- Lack of confidence in your ideas and dreams is actually a morbid focus on self and self-preservation, and can be overcome through the development of compassion. There are specific meditation techniques that can help with this.
- Making space for a new life with a greater vision is simply a matter of time-discipline and strategy. And of course, this depends on having confidence in your ideas. (See point 1!)
- Finding the source of a subtle self-sabotage program, and how it works, is vital. This involves understanding your own deepest psyche, and appreciating how this pattern can be useful when turned around.
This last point is my specialty. It took many years of brain-storming and working with clients in six- to ten-hour sessions, gathering the many pieces of the sabotage-jigsaw-puzzle, trying to see the picture the pieces were making.
And eventually I found it! I had deduced, back in the late 1980s, that a controversial and largely ignored (both astrologically and astronomically) piece of our solar system was the mirror of the source of the sabotaging problem, but I didn’t then know exactly why.
The answer evolved in stages over many years, and also involved the help of other therapists, such as specialist kinesiologists and gifted spiritual counsellors, as well as incremental updates in the software programs I was using for my asteroid research (a special thanks to David Cochrane of Cosmic Patterns Software). And of course, the invaluable feedback from my clients and students was a vital aspect of this research .
One of my books in the series I am currently finishing will elaborate on this entire process, and will also include precise astrological detail for those who require it. It is a complex subject and necessarily requires an entire book. Though, I do cover this in my Yogacara Professional Astrology Course.