Buy Your Personal
Your Complete List
of 24,555 Asteroids
Pay worldwide with
VISA, Mastercard, American Express,
China UnionPay (CUP), Japan Credit Bureau (JCB);
plus Apple Pay and Google Pay, if set up on your device.
And Osko/PayID for Australian cash transfers
The Asteroid Order Form is below
Firstly, PLEASE NOTE
- This is not an automated service, and may take me a couple of days to get to your list, though it’s usually sooner.
- You will be emailed a receipt via Stripe, on my behalf, instantly on card payment.
- Cash Transfer in Australia only: You can also pay by immediate cash transfer using Osko/PayID — see the Payment Options below. IMPORTANT: but please type into your PayID form what the cash is for, so I can match it to your order.
ALTERNATIVELY for my astrology clients
After you’ve had a BigView Yogacara Astrology session with me, you will be emailed a FREE copy of your personal full (to date) Asteroid list (as your asteroid list has already been calculated for the session).
But if you had already bought your list within a month before your BigView astrology session, you’ll receive a free updated copy after the next monthly list update that I receive from Mark Pottenger.
Buying Your Personal Asteroid List
If you are somewhat astrology-literate,
Or simply want to see what asteroid names are out there …
Thanks to the decades-long dedication of Mark Pottenger in helping astrologers access asteroids for our work, I can now offer you a pdf file of your personal list of 24,555 named asteroids.
You can also order these Lists for your
client work or research projects
The list shown here is a sample list output from Mark Pottenger’s CWAstEph Asteroid app, which includes the retrograde information as well.
For a searchable PDF output, the astrology glyphs are replaced by the first two letters of the names of the Signs.
Column sets can be singular or double on the page, and include the Asteroid ID Number, Asteroid Name, Zodiac position (with R when retrograde).
Order your list(s) in:
- Zodiac order positions (from Aries to Pisces)
— 360˚ Sort (the most practical—see below)
- or both Zodiac and Alphabetical listings (2 PDFs)
(though I don’t think the Alphabetical list is necessary if the PDF is searchable—see below)
- or both Zodiac and a 30˚Sort listings (2 PDFs)
(30˚sort is also named Degree In Signs—see below)
Still got a question?
You can email me here
Sample page: zodiac listing from CWAstEph Asteroids App
Showing here a partial page of the asteroids in a Zodiac degrees sort file. The entire list (from Aries to Pisces) is 360 pages, and best viewed in digital format.
IMPORTANT NOTES on USING ASTEROIDS !
- Vital, as it allows you to quickly find the resonant asteroids closely Aspecting your planets and Sensitive Points by checking a 2˚ sweep on either side of a planet or Point (planets and Sensitive Point positions are listed in this sort amongst the zodiac positions of the asteroids). With basic astrological skill, you can then scroll to the zodiac position of any Aspect you choose, to see what asteroids are there.
- Example: a planet at 3˚ Aries will have squares to it at 3˚ Cancer and 3˚ Capricorn, so scrolling to those latter two positions will reveal all the asteroids squaring that planet — but remember, only the significant asteroids will relate to the basic chart dynamics — they must make sense to the chart’s story — so not all asteroids at those points will be relevant. It is important that you understand the dynamics of the basic chart first before applying any asteroids.
- An Alphabetical list on its own will not help you to easily find the asteroids resonating at particular degrees in your chart, so I’ve included it as an optional bundle with the Zodiac List.
- And Alphabetical listing is not strictly necessary, as you can use the ‘Find/Search’ button in your pdf viewing app (such as Preview on Mac; or Adobe Reader and even the Kindle desktop app on Windows) to search for the name of any asteroid you’re looking for in the Zodiac listing.
- You can try by typing a few letters, as some spellings are in foreign languages (the more common ‘Tutankhamun’ is spelled Tutenchamun as an asteroid), as are surnames (such as ‘Devine’) which can work phonetically in the chart.
- If you want to search for a very short word such as Ur (an ancient city of Sumer), type a space in front of the word and be sure to capitalise the first letter, and do NOT put a space after the word. You will still get a list of a number of names, but most will at least START with that capital letter followed by the rest of the word, rather than getting every asteroid name that contains “ur” in it somewhere! With this Asteroid App’s PDF in Preview, I found putting the name in inverted commas didn’t work, but it may work in your PDF reader, so give it a try.
- In a single column page format (rather than two columns) there is enough white space beside the asteroids information for notes.
- In Preview (Mac) click the Markup icon, then the Text icon to write a note in a text box and slide the box to be beside the relevant asteroid. Highlight the text you’ve written to format the font in the text box only (for size, font family, and colour). I type both references to meanings and Aspects notes there, such as “Ur: one of 1st ancient cities of Sumer: Sumeria | sqr Moon; trine Asc”, etc.
- If you have an Apple Pencil on an iPad you may be able to scribble notes into that wide margin. (As a Mac person, I’m not familiar with what you can do to edit PDFs in Adobe etc on Windows now.)
- You can also colour-highlight the asteroid names that are significant as you find them — easier to spot them later in the list.
- Try right-clicking on an asteroid name (works on a Mac) to quickly access a search for the asteroid name in Google, Dictionary, or Wikipedia. Asteroid names can work more personally rather than for their intended meaning, so do a general search first, and check its relevance to the whole chart. (More in my forthcoming book series and in my 2024 online courses.)
- Contrary to popular practices, the asteroids that do not Aspect planets, the luminaries, or Cardinal and Sensitive Points or the relevant Eight Transneptunian/Uranian Points, are not relevant — remember, asteroids qualify the planets and Points they contact. Not all asteroids will resonate in every chart! … just as not every word in a dictionary will appear in every book, and not every black or white key on the piano will be played in every composition.
- Also, keep all asteroid orbs to within 2°! Their effect tends to fall off after that.
- I don’t recommend you print the list, as it’s just over 300 A4 pages! You’ll need almost a ream of paper and a goodly dollop of ink!
- All prices are in Australian dollars (A$). (Lucky you if you’re in the UK, EU, or USA!) The Currency Converter on the left is intended to give you a reasonable idea of my A$ fees in your currency. The final transaction may vary slightly.
- Credit/Debit card payments: Cards available are VISA, Mastercard, American Express, China UnionPay (CUP), Japan Credit Bureau (JCB)
- Apple Pay and Google Pay are now available for all purchases here via Stripe on your devices that you have set up for those services. For Apple Pay, you must be using the Safari browser and a device that is running macOS 10.14.1+ or iOS 12.1+ or iPadOS.
- International & Australian Credit and Debit Card payments are processed securely by Stripe via the payment buttons below.
— Your payment details do not touch my server. (I never see your card details.) Stripe will instantly email you a confirmation receipt on my behalf. And I will also receive an email notification from Stripe at the same time.
- Australian bank transfer payments can be made via Osko / PayID on your banking institution’s website/app for an instant cash transfer.
You only need my name and my mobile phone number:
No BSB, etc, required. And you should not have to be signed up for PayID to make a payment.
Check with your Australian bank, building society, or credit union, as most had implemented PayID in 2018 (Citibank from May 25 2020)
(Note, some institutions use Osko, by BPay, to service PayID, so it may be in that name.)
Don’t forget to include what the payment is for, on the payment form: example “Asteroid Order”, and with your name if your bank account is in a name other than the one on your order form.
- PLEASE NOTE:
Paying with card via Stripe will automatically add you to my mailing list via MailerLite.com. For all other payment methods, I will manually subscribe you to keep you in the loop.
… If you don’t want to receive my occasional newsletter, which also includes alerts and links to my latest podcast episodes (Your Exceptional Purpose | Astrology), online courses launch dates, book series publishing dates, and Resource blog posts, please let me know and I will unsubscribe you, manually, or you can easily Unsubscribe in the footer of my next newsletter.
ORDER ASTEROIDS HERE
for Your PERSONAL or CLIENT’S LIST
I won’t need to calculate your chart, but will need your TIME ZONE of birth
If you don’t know if it was Summer/War time, etc, try TimeandDate.com
for Your ASTEROID LIST(s) Order
Emailed to you as a PDF
approx 300 pages (approx 1.4MB)
Please allow up to 2 days for delivery
Credit/Debit Card & Apple Pay/Google Pay & more
OR Instant Cash Transfer (Australia only)
via PayID (explanation ↑)
on the Osko/PayID page of your
banking institution’s website/app,
using only my name & phone number:
Zodiac Listing only
Your Personal Asteroid List
A$25 digital pdf
2 Lists: Zodiac & Alphabetical
Your Personal Asteroid Lists
A$40 digital pdfs
2 Lists: Zodiac & 30˚Sort (Degrees in Signs)
Your Personal Asteroid Lists
A$40 digital pdfs