Buy Your Personal
Your Complete List
of over 19,000 Asteroids
The Asteroid Order Form is below
Firstly, PLEASE NOTE
- This is not an automated service, and may take me a couple of days to get to your list.
- You will be emailed a receipt via Stripe, on my behalf, instantly on card payment.
- If you would rather pay by immediate cash transfer using Osko/PayID (in Australia only) — see the Payment Options below, and please contact me after making a cash transfer payment (a text message is fine).
ALTERNATIVELY as an astrology client
You will be emailed a FREE copy of your personal full Asteroid list immediately after you have had a BigView Yogacara Astrology session with me (as your asteroid list has already been calculated for the session).
If you had already bought your list before your astrology session, you’ll receive a free updated copy after the session.
Buying Your Personal Asteroid List
If you are somewhat astrology-literate,
or simply want to see what asteroid names are out there :
Thanks to the good people at both Cosmic Patterns Software and Astrodienst, I can offer you a pdf file of your personal list of more than 19,000 named asteroids.
You can also order these for your client work or research projects.
Here, and for my own work, I have selected to narrow the output data to Asteroid Name, Zodiac position, and Asteroid ID Number. If you need other fields such as declination, please let me know.
Order your list(s) in:
- Zodiac order positions (from Aries to Pisces) for AU$25
— 360˚ Sort (the fastest way to find significant Conjunctions of asteroids to planets and Sensitive Points; and with skill, any other Aspects via zodiac positions)
- or both Zodiac and 30˚ Sort listings for AU$40
(for the astrologically savvy)
— 30˚ Sort: Asteroids listed together from various signs by Conjunctions, Semi-Sextiles, Sextiles, Squares, Trines, Quincunxes, Oppositions per degree
Other Sort lists are available:
— 45˚ Sort: Conjunctions, Semisquares, Squares, Sesquiquadrates, Oppositions (handy for Uranian Astrology/Cosmobiology)
— 60˚ Sort: Conjunctions, Sextiles, Trines, and Oppositions only
Sample page from a full 30-degree Asteroids Sort
Showing here the asteroids together that are aspecting the MC and IC from various Signs by all Aspects that are multiples of 30-degrees.
More Aspecting asteroids (within a 2˚ orb) would be on the preceding and following pages (there are approximately 53 asteroids listed for every degree of the zodiac—not all will be relevant!).
The PDF can be in either A4 or Letter sized pages.
IMPORTANT NOTES !
Vital, as it allows you to quickly find the resonant asteroids closely Aspecting your planets and Sensitive Points by doing a 2˚ sweep on either side of a planet or Point (and planets and Sensitive Points are listed in this sort among the zodiac positions of the asteroids). With basic astrological skill, you can then scroll to the zodiac position of any Aspect you choose, to see what asteroids are there.
Example: a planet at 3˚ Aries will have squares to it at 3˚ Cancer and 3˚ Capricorn, so scrolling to those latter two positions will reveal all the asteroids squaring that planet — but remember, only the significant asteroids will relate to the basic chart dynamics — they must make sense to the story — so not all asteroids at those points will be relevant.
My Parallels/Mac setup is calculating Alphabetical listings again! So I’ve added this back into the List options. An Alphabetical list on its own will not help you find the asteroids resonating in your charts, so I’ve included it as a bundle with the Zodiac List.
And Alphabetical listing is not strictly necessary, as you can use the ‘Find’ button in your pdf viewing app (such as Preview on Mac, or Adobe Reader and even the Kindle desktop app on Windows) to search for the names of any asteroid you’re looking for in the Zodiac listing — you can try by typing a few letters, as some spellings are in foreign languages, as are surnames (such as ‘Devine’) which do work phonetically in the chart. If you want to search for a very short word such as Ur (an ancient city of Sumeria), use inverted commas, as in “Ur” in the search field, to avoid displaying every asteroid that has ur in its name!
30˚ Sort Listing
Valuable for seeing all the significant asteroids together that are Aspecting a planet or Sensitive Point from any of the Aspects that are multiples of 30˚ (being the the sextile, semi-sextile, square, trine, quincunx, and opposition, as well as the conjunction, of course). I use this sort to display the harmonic aspects of the 360˚ chart, which are vital for finding the paths to inner harmony — for the astrologically savvy!
45˚ Sort Listing
May suit you better than the 30˚ Sort if you are principally working with Uranian Astrology or Ebertin’s Cosmobiology.
Making Margin Notes
There is enough white space beside the asteroids for notes: In Preview (Mac) click the Markup icon, then the Text icon to write a note in a text box and slide it to be beside the relevant asteroid. You can format the font in the text boxes only (for size, font family, and colour). I type aspects notes there. If you have an Apple Pencil on an iPad you may be able to scribble notes into that wide margin. (I’m not sure what you can do to edit PDFs in Adobe etc on Windows now.)
Please Consider !
Contrary to popular practices, asteroids that do not Aspect planets, the luminaries, or Cardinal and Sensitive Points are not relevant — remember, asteroids qualify the planets and Points they contact. Not all asteroids will resonate in every chart! … just as not every word in a dictionary will appear in every book, and not every key on the piano will be played in every composition.
Also, keep all orbs to within 2°!
PS: I don’t recommend you print the list, as it’s more than 300 pages! You’ll need almost a reem of paper and a goodly dollop of ink!
- All prices are in Australian dollars (A$). (Lucky you if you’re in the UK, EU, or USA!) The currency converter on this page is intended to give you a reasonable idea of my fees in your currency. The final transaction may vary slightly.
- Cards available are VISA, Mastercard, and American Express for Credit/Debit card payments
- Apple Pay and Google Pay are now available for all purchases here via Stripe on your devices that are set up for those services.
- International & Australian Credit and Debit Card payments are processed securely by Stripe via the payment buttons below.
— Your payment details do not touch my server. (I never see your card details.) Stripe will instantly email you a confirmation receipt on my behalf. And I will also receive an email notification from Stripe at the same time.
- Australian bank transfer payments can be made via Osko / PayID on your banking institution’s website/app for an instant cash transfer.
You only need my name and my mobile phone number in this format:
No BSB, etc, required. And you should not have to be signed up for PayID to make a payment.
Check with your Australian bank, building society, or credit union, as most had implemented PayID in 2018 (Citibank from May 25 2020)
(Note, some institutions use Osko, by BPay, to service PayID, so it may be in that name.)
Don’t forget to include what the payment is for, on the payment form: example “Asteroid Order”, and with your name if your bank account is in a name other than the one on your order form.
- If you really prefer using BECS via Stripe for direct cash transfers within Australia (rather than an Osko/PayID fee-free immediate transfer via your bank), there will be at least a 10-day delay for card processing before delivery of your order.
- PLEASE NOTE: Paying with card via Stripe will automatically add you to my mailing list at MailChimp.com. For all other payment methods, I will manually subscribe you to keep you in the loop.
… If you don’t want to receive my occasional newsletter, which also includes alerts and links to my latest podcast episodes (Your Exceptional Purpose | Astrology), online courses dates, book series publishing dates, and Resource blog posts, please let me know and I will unsubscribe you, manually, or you can easily Unsubscribe in the footer of my next newsletter.