What Happens to
Like you, I care about the protection of privacy
both online and offline.
And the EU’s GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) affects us all.
So, here are the ways I use and store your data:
Updated September 27 2023
I do not, will not, sell your data, ever.
I do not, will not, spam you.
Any information gathered about you in person, via email, in online conversations, or via my online forms (including your name, contact details, and birth details) will never be sold or deliberately shared with any other parties, apart from the following exceptions:
- if required to do so by law;
- in the secure processing of that data as necessary in fulfilling my work for you (see the Third Party Services I use, below);
- if expressly requested to do so by you in writing (by email)
— example: for cross-referencing with other therapists or counsellors.
While I take great care to protect your personal data, if at any time you want your personal data altered, or deleted from my devices or server, you have that right. Please don’t hesitate to contact me in that instance.
Also, while I have great trust in the reputation of the third-party services I have chosen to employ in my work for you, I cannot take responsibility for their own security systems.
If you have any security concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me
You can Revoke your prior Consent to Cookies via this link:
6. Comments (on my Resource blog site and podcast site)
- After approval of your comment, your Gravatar profile picture (if you have created one via Gravatar.com for your email address — from your photo or logo) is visible to the public in the context of your comment.
Personal Recommendation regarding the GDPR Legislation
I recommend you check out as much information as you can regarding the new GDPR legislation from the European Union, whether as a site visitor or a website owner. It ultimately applies to all of us, regardless of where we live. As a website visitor, you will have extra rights to all of your online stored data, globally, as of May 25 2018.
Data-harvesting is currently the biggest money-spinner in the world, leading to companies being sold for millions or billions of dollars purely for the personal data they have harvested from their customers and subscribers. You now have rights.
As a website/blog visitor, you will automatically have rights to all of your online stored data from European Union websites, as of May 25 2018. Though, all websites, globally, will now have to follow the same privacy and data practices, as EU visitors will be accessing websites globally, and can claim their privacy and personal data rights globally under EU law.
As a website/blog owner outside the EU, you will benefit from complying with the new GDPR legislation. This will not only protect you and your business from any future litigation hassles, but you will be building trust with your site visitors, customers, and clients. You will also be contributing to this much needed global benefit for all of us. The GDPR legislation has been put in place to make the internet safer for everyone.
Terms & Conditions
Updated January 7 2023
I’m referring to myself in the 3rd Person, here, for legal terminology.
‘Kerrie’ refers to Kerrie Redgate, the person who’s services you will be engaging for the astrology sessions and astrology courses described on this website; ‘birth data’ refers to your birth date, birth place, and birth time.
- If incorrect birth data has been given to Kerrie (evident in your Booking Form), Kerrie cannot take any responsibility. Please make sure your correct birth data has been entered into the Booking Form. This is your responsibility. (See the next two points for details.)
- If incorrect birth data has been given to Kerrie and is discovered AFTER the sessionhas been completed (apart from very minor minute-increments of the birth time), no refund for your session is possible, and the full fee must be paid.
If you wish to proceed with a new session based on your correct birth data, you will have to pay the full session fee again for Kerrie to research your chart with the new data for a completely new session for you.
- If incorrect birth data has been given to Kerrie and is discovered at the START of your session, causing the session to be terminated at that point, you will forfeit your 50% Deposit only (rather than paying the full session fee) on the condition that you reschedule and commit to a new session with the correct birth data. In this case you will then need to pay the full fee for that new session, as Kerrie will need to spend considerable time researching the new chart.
If you do not wish to reschedule, the balance on the full fee for the original session will still need to be paid.
- If Kerrie has made a serious error inputting your birth data to create your chart, Kerrie will take full responsibility for this and will reschedule a session for you and will compensate you by giving you extra time (a minimum of one extra hour) during the session, with only the normal balance to be paid immediately after your session.
If you had paid the balance in advance or had originally paid in-full, there will be no extra fee after the session. Your Booking Form protects you in this instance as there is a record of your own data input.
- The 50% Deposit (of the full fee) will not be refunded for cancellations made within 3 days of the appointment date. Though, for emergency cases, Kerrie is open to negotiating a new appointment date without you forfeiting your deposit.
- While Kerrie recommends other therapists in good faith, including kinesiologists for birth time checks, Kerrie cannot be held responsible for their results.
- The information offered to you through Kerrie’s private sessions and courses is to be considered advisory and not predictive, as it is still your responsibility to do the work to fulfill your own potential. Kerrie is only a guide in this process.
- If you have any problems with Kerrie’s services, please contact Kerrie privately and directly so the problem can be rectified for you to the best of Kerrie’s abilities. These sessions and courses are for your benefit, and Kerrie’s aim is to be of the highest service to you.
- CONFIDENTIALITY: All Consultations (discussions and written material) are strictly confidential. And that goes for both sides: if Kerrie shares anything personal with you during your session that may be pertinent to you, it is expected that you also honour her own privacy.
- AUDIOS: You must agree to not use Kerrie’s Sync.com cloud service to live-stream your audio file(s) for listening, as Kerrie uses Sync’s free option to enable a free download service to you, which means there is a limited data transfer allowance each month, and your extra access could prevent the uploading or downloading of other clients’ files.
- DOWNLOADING AUDIOS & FILES You will have access to your audio MP3 recordings and your other files in my Sync.com cloud account for downloading only and for a maximum of ONE WEEK via a private encrypted link. Please download these files as soon as possible after I send you the link (which may be a day or so after your session).
Thank you, I greatly appreciate your trust!
— Kerrie Redgate