Fees & Services
Secure Online Payments
As I am currently semi-retired, to finish writing my book series, I have a lengthy waiting list for sessions.
So, please do not make a payment before an agreed booking date has been set for you.
I’m not taking on any new clients, for now, but I will soon continue to serve my existing clients and prepaid sessions. You can join my Resource Newsletter for updates.
Notes on the
- Session fees include the necessary chart research before sessions (except for Progress sessions which are spontaneous conversations).
- ‘BigView’ initial session: A Deposit (50% of session fee) is necessary several days before the session to secure your appointment. This is non-refundable within 3 days before the session, but is transferable if the session needs to be postponed more than one full day before appointment (see the Terms & Conditions on my Privacy page).
… The Balance is due immediateIy after the session. But I recommend that you pay the balance anytime before the session rather than immediately after, so you can then relax with a cuppa to contemplate the new concepts, rather than dealing with left-brain processes (banking apps, etc.) which break the mood. (It’s your day!)
- Zoom-In and StrategyTransits sessions fees are due in-full at least 2 days before the session date to secure your appointment.
- Progress sessions can be booked and paid for in advance as regular sets or single sessions. (15- and 30-minute Progress sessions can also be booked for early evenings on weekdays only.)
- Need more details on the sessions? See the Sessions page HERE
- All amounts are in Australian dollars (A$). (Lucky you if you’re in the EU, UK, or USA!) The currency converter on this page is intended to give you a reasonable idea of my fees in your currency. The final transaction may vary slightly.
- Credit and Debit Card payments are processed securely by Stripe via the payment buttons below.
— Your payment details do not touch my server. (I never see your card details.)
— After your payment, Stripe will instantly email you a confirmation receipt on my behalf. And I will also receive an email notification from Stripe at the same time.
— Stripe also has excellent Customer Service.
- Payments Cards available are VISA, Mastercard, American Express, China UnionPay (CUP), Japan Credit Bureau (JCB), via Stripe.
- Apple Pay and Google Pay are now available for all purchases here via Stripe on your devices that you have set up for those services. For Apple Pay, you must be using the Safari browser and a device that is running macOS 10.14.1+ or iOS 12.1+ or iPadOS.
- Stripe has now implemented their ‘Link‘ button on my Checkout pages for you, which gives you the choice to store your payment details with Stripe for faster one-click payments across hundreds of thousands of websites that use Stripe. (Also a safer option if you have to use public wifi.)
- Australian bank transfer payments can be made via Osko / PayID on your banking institution’s website/app for a no-fee instant cash transfer.
You only need my name and my mobile phone number:
No BSB, etc, required. And you should not have to be signed up for PayID to make a payment.
Check with your Australian bank, building society, or credit union, as most had implemented PayID in 2018.
(Note, some institutions use Osko, by BPay, to service PayID, so it may be in that name.)
- For a group of fees (example: astrology session + flower essences, or + web design… etc.), I can email an itemised invoice to you, containing a live Stripe payment button or link for the exact amount via your credit/debit card, which opens the checkout page on the Stripe server. (Easy!)
- A Research Fee may be added for any extra specialised background investigation that you may request before any session.
You will always be informed in advance of any additional fees required.
- Sessions under 1 hour (example: brief Progress Sessions by phone or Skype/FaceTime) are not recorded as audio files, but you are welcome to record them yourself on your own device app, where possible (note: Apple no longer allow FaceTime recording, due to their privacy protection policy).
However, a 30-minute Focussed StrategyTransits session is recorded for you (Online: I use Skype only, as it is encrypted, offering greater privacy).
- PLEASE NOTE:
Paying with card via Stripe will automatically add your name and email address, only, to my mailing list at MailerLite.com. For all other payment methods, I will manually subscribe you to keep you in the loop.
… If you don’t want to receive my occasional newsletter, which also includes alerts and links to my latest podcast episodes (Your Exceptional Purpose | Astrology), online courses dates, book series publishing dates, and Resource blog posts, please let me know and I will unsubscribe you, manually, or you can easily Unsubscribe in the footer of my next newsletter.
As I am currently semi-retired, to finish writing my book series, I have a lengthy waiting list for sessions. So, please do not make a payment before an agreed booking date has been set for you, as I am not taking on any new clients just at this time. Thank you!
Session 1: BigView
50% DEPOSIT REQUIRED
or PREPAYMENT IN FULL
(at least 3 days before the session!)
to secure your booking
Duration: ≈ 3 hours
This session time can vary, as it’s important you understand these new concepts & the source of any subtle sabotage found in your chart.
So, best to NOT schedule social events for after the session—let it sink in.
A$490 (full fee, includes prep time)
Pay In-Full A$490
Use this button to prepay for the BigView session in-full. (See the Terms & Conditions for postponements after payment)
50% Deposit A$245
IMPORTANT: The Deposit is non-refundable, but is transferable for postponements if you advise me at least 1 full day before the appointment
BALANCE must be paid immediately at the end of the session: (though prior to the session is preferable) — I don’t offer accounts. Thank you!
Session 2 : Zoom-In
PRE-PAYMENT REQUIRED — AFTER SESSION DATE HAS BEEN FIXED
Zoom-In — A$390 : ≈ 2-hour session (fee includes prep)
Shorter Update — A$220: 1-hour single session (fee includes prep)
◼︎ If longer prep time needs to be charged, I’ll email you an invoice with a live Stripe payment button (you’ll be informed of any needed fee changes before the session date — it’s always your choice to proceed)
Session 3 : StrategyTransits
PRE-PAYMENT REQUIRED — AFTER SESSION DATE HAS BEEN FIXED
Focused — A$160 : 30-minutes (focusing on a specific shorter-term or your specific dates for Transits & Strategies)
WideSpan — A$290 : ≈ 2-hours ( ≈ 6 to 12 months of Transits & Strategies)
Hindsight for clarity, Foresight for opportunity—this is not ‘prediction’,
but personal cause-and-effect trends for new timed strategies via astrological influences, and based on your personal birth-chart to put you in charge (no text-book analysis!)
— Available only after (at least) a prior ‘BigView’ Session
short-span focused analysis
6–12 months analysis
Session 4+ : Progress
Prepayment is preferred — AFTER SESSION DATE HAS BEEN FIXED
Sessions available by Phone, Skype, FaceTime.
Fees include minimal prep time to review your chart;
Asteroid research, or immediate transits check, if needed, are live during the session
Now just two simple affordable options:
A$60 / 20-minutes
A$135 / 45-minutes
(unless extensive prior research is required, then it’s a Zoom-In Session as above)
If you want ongoing regular Progress sessions we can negotiate a lower fee
- Duration: up to 10 minutes No Charge (as in a brief phone call or quick email)
- Duration: after 10 minutes, the 20-minutes rate applies
- 20-minute and 45-minute Progress sessions can be booked for daytime or early evenings Monday through Friday, Australian time AEST
- These briefer Sessions are not recorded by me, but you are welcome to record them at your end.
Notes on Audios
- Sessions under 1 hour are not recorded as audio files (except for the 30-minute Focused Transits session), but you are welcome to record them yourself on your own device app
- It’s generally not possible to record phone/video calls directly on iOS or iPadOS devices, as per Apple’s privacy/security measures
- Skype does have an inbuilt recording service. Your session recording video remains in the MS cloud for a month — check the Skype/Microsoft Privacy/T&C
- It is possible for you to record the calls that are under my 1-hour session limit via Skype calls on an Intel Mac (see Call Recorder for Skype by Ecamm.com — premium single payment app, includes ECAMM software to allow you to save the video as a separate MP3 audio with one click after recording the video).
— Important Note: Call Recorder is not being updated for Silicon chip devices, so will not run on Apple’s new M1 devices.
Your Personal Asteroids List
PS: If you use your your Gmail address for delivery,
please check your spam/junk folder & your Gmail tabs.
(My email address will have my name in it.)