Who Is Kerrie Redgate ?
- began consulting with astrology in 1986, after 10 prior years of astrological study (with two teachers) and ongoing research, while also working for various ‘startups’ (of those times), keeping them on-track ethically (this was great background experience for helping you now with your career)
- the developer of a genuinely unique, uplifting system of Astrology as a science of Mind, incorporating Buddhist psycho-philosophy & principles, to assist you with personal spiritual development & life purpose
- a specialist in using astrological interpretation to uncover the individual causes of insidious self-sabotage patterns (unconscious anxiety) that can block your career, talents, personal relationships, & health
- a specialist in using astrological interpretation to design an exceptional career for you beyond the mundane, for your inherent highest life-purpose expression
- pioneered a new way to work with a database of thousands of asteroids (now over 19,000) as the ‘body-text’ of your astrology chart, thanks to advances in computer software for astrologers (see my Asteroid Software Reviews page)
Note: What I do sounds so bizarre that people can’t quite get their heads around it, until they actually experience a session. Interpreting the energy frequencies from your moment of birth is like reading your DNA—but with with more personal and spiritual detail! Here goes:
- articulating your higher aspirations and potentials while clearly defining your underlying motivation for incarnating (using thousands of asteroid positions as the ‘body-text’ of your life-plan)
- providing you with a positive, insightful, spiritual & pragmatic approach
- encouraging dialogue with you, rather than a monologue of information, maintaining an open, relaxed, light, & often humorous ambience
- relating the ‘why’ of your life-issues and aspirations = Deeper Insight
- focusing mainly on your career/life-purpose direction, and sleuthing-out & eliminating subtle-sabotage, so you can ‘live with exceptional purpose’
- an enthusiastic educator, an astrology teacher since 1991 (after teaching some Beginners classes for Garry Wiseman’s course in 1986)
- founded a curriculum based on extensive explorations into the scientific, metaphysical, spiritual, & practical aspects of astrology for practical application for you
- new courses:
Living With Exceptional Purpose (personal/career skills);
Yogacara Professional Astrology (professional astrology skills);
‘Healing the Source: Working with Flower Essences’ (online in 2018)
Flower Essence Therapist
- personally using flower essences since 1984
- practising flower essence therapist since 1986
- using flower essences from several reputable ranges around the world to supplement my astrology sessions for you
- designer of 70+ comprehensive flower essence formulas (made from various professional ranges) to enhance your exceptional purpose
- speaker at the 3rd International Flower Essence Conference, Sydney Australia 1992
- Please visit my newly redesigned BodhimindEssences.com site for more information on flower essences and my Formulas for you
- Reiki practitioner since 1986
- Reiki Teacher since 1997, to help you fulfill your spiritual potential by further developing your intuition, compassion, and even self-healing ability—skills that are needed for your exceptional purpose
- honouring the authentic Buddhist roots of Reiki
- For more details, see my website: BodhimindReiki.com
RedgateSpace — Work / Home
- Began clinical research into Feng Shui and healing spaces from 1993, incorporating it into Astrology sessions—founded new research results to find and clear your environmental self-sabotage
- 1994: lectured to Sydney Feng Shui Society (first Feng Shui organisation in NSW—now disbanded)
- now offering the ‘RedgateSpace’ service: home and office advice to clear subtle self-sabotage based on your astrological chart with basic Feng Shui (Taoist Bagua) principles
- See the RedgateSpace page on my Kerrie-Redgate.com site
RedgateSpace — Web Design
- Your Exceptional work in the world now needs a cyber home, so I am now offering you my website design services with your astrology chart as the reference point
- designing with your inherent colour resonance (indicated in your birthchart) to suit your work
- avoiding subtle self-sabotage in your website’s design and text / imagery
- See the RedgateSpace Web Design page on my Kerrie-Redgate.com site
- contributed the chapter “Is It the Body Or the Mind That Travels?” to the award-winning Soul Wings®Press anthology Planet Whispers: Wisdom from Soul Travelers around the World.
National Best Book Awards 2012—USA Book News Award-Winning Finalist: Best Anthology: Non-Fiction (available in paper and ebook formats—my chapter was a little mangled in the audio version!).
- contributed a chapter to Ian White’s 1999 book, Australian Bush Flower Healing, on “The Astrology of an Essence” (on the birth chart of the Alpine Mint Bush essence) (Apologies: the TransWorld editors, for some reason, published my first very rough draft, which was consequently also severely edited!) Now translated into Portuguese, German, & Italian.
- published articles (pre-internet years) in a number of Australian-based magazines
- currently editing a series of my research books, which will be published initially as ebooks (several at the same time, and as a ‘box set’) on a number of platforms in early 2019, to be followed by paper-format versions. If you are interested, please join my Exceptional Purpose Resource list for updates on availability (and articles, free Resource Guides downloads, and other news of possible interest).
- If you would like to contribute your deepest questions regarding the topics I’m writing about, please use my Book Series Queries survey to let me know, as my life’s work has involved a huge amount of personal study, clinical research, and brain-storming over the past several decades (as I’ve had so many questions, myself!), and I want to share as much as possible with you through my book series!
Speaker / Educator
- presentations and lectures to various astrological, metaphysical & conference groups
- taught comprehensive astrology courses in Sydney for 7 years from 1991; and later in Canberra (new course for Brisbane soon).
- only astrologer to speak at 3rd International Flower Essence Conference, Sydney Australia, 1992
- interviewed about astrology, and also flower essences, on Sydney and Canberra radio stations
- featured in double TV episodes of ‘Conversations With Robyn’ in 2006 (series screened on TVS and Foxtel Aurora, Australia), featuring also Dr Neil Hair (more clips from these programs will be available to view on this site soon)
- The Buddhadharma (practising Buddhist, official vows from 1996) which has enhanced my abilities to work on a practical spiritual level for you … I had forced my mother to buy me a Buddha statue when I was very young.
- Special Study: Yogacara Buddhist Psychology (since 1998), which I have combined with aspects of brain science as the basis for my system of astrology, assisting you to reach for your exceptional purpose
- Taoist Philosophy; also Zen & Macrobiotic studies (since 1976), which have also led to my understanding of the astrological influences in your birth chart
(image: “The Tao”—my first attempt, 30 years ago, at calligraphy with real brush and ink block. This can now be done on an iPad!)
- Astrology foundations: Malcolm Utley (Cosmobiology, from 1976); Garry Wiseman (NASOA; 1986-7); international live speakers & authors, too many to name. (I’ve been very fortunate to have been led to the best people who had given me a marvellous foundation)
- Astronomy/Cosmology: Thunderbolts Project (Electric Universe model), especially via Wallace Thornhill, Don Scott, and Michael Clarage
- Business inspiration: seminars/books/blogs by: Lionel Fifield (mid-80s), Dr John Demartini, Dale Beaumont, Michael E Gerber, Siimon Reynolds, Napoleon Hill, Guy Kawasaki, Sir Richard Branson, Seth Godin, Stephen Covey, Garr Reynolds, Todd Henry, the CopyBlogger team, Joanna Penn, the Flying Solo (Aus & NZ) online community . . .
- Worked in a number of new businesses (from their day 1 or 2!) in the mid-70s to mid-80s in various fields and in various positions (while also singing professionally), interacting with customers/clients, often as the face or voice of the company; keeping the companies on track, ethically, for success. A great experience in general career diversity and the effects of ethical strategies, which I can now pass on to you.
- Practising Hatha Yoga since 1968
- And even though I still avoid refined sugar and dairy in anything, I do allow myself two pieces of chocolate mudcake per year, one on my birthday (notice I didn’t say how large they could be!)
- Have been writing since I was 6 years old: poems, short stories, a play; started a novel at age 10; lyrics for hundreds of my songs (some published with my last band); two contributions to anthologies (as above); still working on my book series linking astrology and consciousness (as above)—some ebooks due for publication later in 2019 (I will be releasing several at the same time, and also as a box set)
- Was a professional rock (+jazz/blues) singer for a decade, mid-70s to mid-80s; I still sing in the car! I have deleted my SoundCloud account but I will soon upload some very roughly recorded live sample pieces from my past to my (newly designed) Kerrie-Redgate.com Portfolio Site, as well as my first entirely made on iPad musical piece with uncharacteristically minimalist vocals (when I was testing the internal mic on my first iPad!). I have a little Buddhist mantra on YouTube (not my rock-singer voice!)—it’s also on one of my BodhimindReiki.com pages
- Have played guitar since age 10; still dabble on piano when I have the chance, but now more on the iPad
- Avid Steve Morse fan!
- Doctor Who fan since I was a little kid (when the series first screened in Australia in black & white in the mid-1960s). The asteroid #3325 TARDIS is at my Sun–Moon midpoint, and also at my Jupiter–Pallas Athena midpoint! Favourite Doctors (in order of appearance): Tom Baker (one of the originals and the longest running Doctor), David Tennant (brought the life back into the role), Matt Smith (surprisingly nailed it, for one so young!), and Peter Capaldi (the quintessential Doctor!) … Sadly, like many others, I’ve abandoned the new 2018 reboot of the show with a female Doctor, absent of any backstory to the original narrative (and a seriously ugly TARDIS!). I hope the series eventually gets back on track 😔.
- Non-fiction books are my greatest attachment (thank heavens for ebooks or I would have needed a much bigger apartment!)
- A practising (official) Buddhist by lifestyle and philosophy
- Kiva is my favourite non-profit organisation (not a charity, more of a solution): “Empower people around the world with a $25 loan”
- Happy to say I am not on FaceBook!
- I have had many dear friends in this life, including horses, dogs, cats, birds, fish, and cows. . . I don’t eat them! All life is precious (cockroaches, mosquitoes and only bothersome spiders are escorted outside in a special jar; and little geckoes are welcome). Please note: a bug’s life may not mean much to you, but it means a hell of a lot to the bug.