Quite Work there
Maybe try that again . . .
- Check that the postcode/zipcode you entered in the Billing Address matches the address you use for your card account at the bank. This is an added security measure for you, as the postcode/zipcode may be automatically checked electronically before your card can be debited.
- Check that your card number and security number (cvv) were entered correctly.
- If you’re using a debit card, check that all expected funds have been cleared and are available in your account.
- There are just a few countries that Stripe may not deal with for payment processing, even if you’re only visiting that country (or especially if you’re visiting that country!)
- Or maybe it’s just a little bit of crazy subtle-sabotage. It happens to the best of us!